ADSM-L

Select Statement for Archives

2000-07-11 09:53:31
Subject: Select Statement for Archives
From: Palmadesso Jack <Jack.Palmadesso AT SWPC.SIEMENS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:53:31 -0400
Hello out there,

I am trying to find an archive that was supposed to have been done 2 years
ago.  No one here has any records of who or what server it was archived
from.  Since there are about 80 servers I really cannot check each one.  The
only information I have is that it was done in 1997 or 98.

I have tried   select * from archives   and redirected it to a file but it
was really just too much information to sort thru.  What can I do to brush
this statement up a bit.  What I really want is all the archives that were
done in 1997 and 98.

Thanks for any help

Jack