ADSM-L

Re: OT: List Archives

2000-07-10 13:56:31
Subject: Re: OT: List Archives
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 13:56:31 -0400
>Are there any interfaces to the mailing list archives except the
adsm.org website?  I am a newbie *SM'er w/ a lot to learn.  I have found
>        Are there any interfaces to the mailing list archives except the
>adsm.org website?  I am a newbie *SM'er w/ a lot to learn.  I have found
>some of the general mailing-list traffic to be very educational - however,
>the adsm.org archive is difficult to use.  I have also noted that the same
>types of questions repeatedly pop up. I was wondering if there are
>resources / options I am missing - such as a FAQ, or a digest-form, or if
>there ever has been/will be plans for such items.

John - There is mail-based and FTP-based access to the archives, which
       pre-dated the convenience of web access.  Info on the details can
be found at the bottom of my ADSM functional directory, available at
http://people.bu.edu/rbs, which I wrote to keep my head straight with
all the details and to help co-workers quickly find info.  I welcome
any corrections or feedback on it, to help it evolve to assist everyone.
  Richard Sims, BU