ADSM-L

Ghost session

2000-07-10 10:52:28
Subject: Ghost session
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:52:28 -0400
Has anyone seens this or can explain what is going on or how to resolve it
?

ADSM 3.1.2.50 server on OS390.

I have received the following messages 3 times over the past three days.

ANR5216I CARTRIDGE 020489 is expected to be mounted (R/O).
ANR1171W Unable to move files associated with node VENUS.VCU.EDU,
filespace/usr/local/lib/WWW on volume 020489 due to restore in progress.
ANR5209I Dismounting volume 040269 (read-only access).

Only problem is, there arent any sessions active nor is anyone running or
has attempted to run any type of restore for this node/file.

ADSM is simply trying to perform space reclaimation on this volume.