ADSM-L

Urgently needed

2000-07-07 10:11:23
Subject: Urgently needed
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 15:11:23 +0100
I am desparatly seeking for an eveluation copy of Tivoli Data Protection for
Oracle on SUN Solaris (5697-DPO).

Already a month ago I asked to have a version here in Belgium for a big client.
The client wants to test this agent for some Oracle servers running a large
internal application. I did contact IBM Belgium, some Belgian distributors and
even contacted Tivoli. None of these contacts could help me with a version of
this agent. The client I did receive is a version V216 but this one is only
installable on a Solaris 2.5.1 system. My client is running version 5.7 and this
in 32bit mode. The latest version V2110 is downloadable via an IBM site but
there is one package missing the TDPorclic. This package contains the license
file (probable not big) that should permit me to install the agent. I know this
is a file that has some financial value but I had to promise that the
installation was only an evaluation environment. In that case I could install
but to be able to install the agent you have to find him first.

Can anyone help me, my client is almost killing me. I did promise long time ago
that they could test this agent but now I am still looking for the CD. If any
one could send me this agent or even only the TDPorclic package I would be
saved. I can assure that anyone who does reply with the searched attachement
will not be punished by publishing his name around the world. If wanted secrecy
will be assured.

Michel Engels