ADSM-L

Re: Lobbying for ADSM client for *BSD

2000-05-31 22:50:05
Subject: Re: Lobbying for ADSM client for *BSD
From: Carl Makin <carl AT XENA.AIPO.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:50:05 +1000
On Wed, 31 May 2000, Joshua S. Bassi wrote:

> Start a discussion on the ADSM-R list.  Marketing is supposedly
> monitoring this requirements list and will listen to it a whole
> lot better the gobs of technical message that show up on ADSM-L.

Ok, well, everyone who wants/needs a FreeBSD client, please respond to
this thread!

The SCO v2 client has a couple of limitations that are starting to bite
us.  The major one is a 2Gb file limit that we exceeding more and more
often.  Especialy as we're about to start hooking FreeBSD boxes up to
1.6Tb of disk on a ESS (Shark).

Carl.