ADSM-L

Re: Options

2000-05-31 14:30:07
Subject: Re: Options
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:30:07 -0400
There's a reported problem with TCPWindowsize on NT;  the ATSC flash I read
indicated you should use 63, since the NT code incorrectly considers 64 too
large and forcibly resets to their default (something like 4 or 8?).  We
just use 63... don't know if Microsoft ever addressed the issue.

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net