ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Performance Evaluation Report

2000-05-30 14:28:31
Subject: Re: ADSM Performance Evaluation Report
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:28:31 -0500
Kay,

This is abit dated (July, 1998) but still valid, at least for ADSM and
AIX...

http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgt/adsm/pfguide/tgv31mst.htm

To find it, one must drill down thru the ADSM branch (rather than TSM),
which is not all that easy to locate.  I did a search for "performance" in
the "Product Support" area, after first getting to the ADSM index page.
There was some new info shared in March, at SHARE, but no newer doc, yet...

Good luck,
Don

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.