ADSM-L

Re: SV: API error 61

2000-05-30 09:13:06
Subject: Re: SV: API error 61
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 09:13:06 -0400
Bo,

Have the TSM administrator issue the following command
on your TSM Server:

   UNLOCK NODE node-name

   where "node-name" is your TDP SQL Client NODENAME.

By the way, dsmrc.h is in the TSM API SDK.
You may not have it.  It can be installed from the
base client installation package.  It is not necessary,
but it is helpful when things like this arise.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler