ADSM-L

Re: Web Client for Netware

2000-05-30 01:45:54
Subject: Re: Web Client for Netware
From: Mike Glassman - Admin <admin AT IAA.GOV DOT IL>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 07:45:54 +0200
The username and password are not really a user and password, but the NODE
NAME and NODE PASSWD you set up on your ADSM server for that specific node.

So for eg, if you called the node SRV1 and gave it a password of X1234 you
would input SRV1 as the user, and X1234 as the password in those fields.

Input those and you'll be fine.

Mike