ADSM-L

Re: Changing TSM client httpport - not possible?

2000-05-26 15:06:33
Subject: Re: Changing TSM client httpport - not possible?
From: bbullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 13:06:33 -0600
        Hmm, on our ADSM servers, we set the HTTPport to 80, the default
port for HPPT services, since this box  has only this web server on it. This
makes it so that the user does not have to put in the port (:1581) on the
URL to connect to the servers web interface. Are you saying that on all
versions of TSM servers this is no longer possible?

Ben