ADSM-L

Re: NOVELL memory allocation

2000-05-26 02:21:10
Subject: Re: NOVELL memory allocation
From: Andreas Buser <andreas.buser AT BASLER DOT CH>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:21:10 +0200
Yes there were such problems,

we have seen them up to the 3.1.0.7 clientlevel with 3.1.0.8 they seem to
be gone.

Kind Regards
Andreas Buser

Tel: ++41 61 285 73 21  Fax: ++41 61 285 70 98

Email: Andreas.Buser AT Basler DOT ch

Address:
Basler Versicherungen
Andreas Buser
Abt. Informatik
Aeschengraben 21
4002 Basel
Switzerland

                    Mike Chang
                    <mchang@WEBCR        An:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    AFT.COM>             Kopie:
                    Gesendet von:        Thema:  NOVELL memory allocation
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    25.05.00
                    18:38
                    Bitte
                    antworten an
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Does anyone know of problems with the ADSM scheduler and short term memory
leaks?  It seems that every once in a while we get a short term memory
warning and after restarting the scheduler it goes away.  The only reason I
think I might be ADSM is that we just recently implemented it.  TIA

-Mike