ADSM-L

Re: Migration of Disk Pools Using MOVE DATA

2000-05-25 13:27:34
Subject: Re: Migration of Disk Pools Using MOVE DATA
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:27:34 -0500
Your idea of using a script would seem the way to go;  just use the same
admin. commands you're using today but monitor the migration processes (see
RedBook, Getting Started, for an example of a script that repeatedly
re-schedules itself based on a running process/session, until it finds the
conditions it likes or decides to quit.)  You might prefer to write a shell
script that processes the results of a "SELECT" query, then sleeps for
awhile...

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA