ADSM-L

Automatic cleaning

2000-05-25 01:09:06
Subject: Automatic cleaning
From: Robert Ouzen <robert AT RESEARCH.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:09:06 +0300
I have an 7337 DLT library on an 3466 machine release 3.1.040 with Adsm version
3.1.250
I update the drive with the option cleanfrequency=asneeded.
I checkin libvol with status=cleaner and cleanings=20
I put a barcode label on an cartridge cleaner into the library
I seems that nothing happen ..... I trace the actlog for a long time with a
search=cleaning without any results. I see on the screen panel time to time a
clnreqs !!!
When I run a manual cleaning:  clean drive 7337lib mt0    I saw an activity on
the library.

Any ideas .....

T.I.A   Robert