ADSM-L

Disabled Server (Test Server)

2015-10-04 17:30:27
Subject: Disabled Server (Test Server)
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        We are trying to connect a TSM 3.7 NT client to a TSM 3.1 server on
OS/390
that was pre-configured... once the NT client is installed we get the
following error:

ANS1355E Session rejected: Server disabled

Explanation: The server is in a disabled state and cannot be accessed for
normal activity.
System Action: TSM canceled the current operation.
User Response: Retry the operation after the server returns to an enabled
state. If the problem continues, see your system administrator.

        Could someone please give me the command to return the server to the
"enabled state"?

Thanks in advance,

Jason