ADSM-L

Re: Q volume

2000-05-24 13:37:35
Subject: Re: Q volume
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:37:35 -0400
Hi:
Something along this line should get you the last read / write date on a volume.

SELECT VOLUMES.VOLUME_NAME, VOLUMES.PCT_UTILIZED, VOLUMES.STATUS,
VOLUMES.ACCESS, VOLUMES.PCT_RECLAIM, VOLUMES.LAST_WRITE_DATE,
VOLUMES.LAST_READ_DATE, VOLUMES.CHG_TIME
FROM VOLUMES

Larry Clark
NYS Thruway Authority

>>> Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM 05/24/00 01:32PM >>>
Hello Everyone,

            I was wondering if there is a way to query volumes for a
specific day.   I know you can do a q vol stgpool=? but is there any way
that we can get it to display what tapes were used on a specific day.   Any

Thanks in Advance,

Bill Wheeler
AIX Administrator
La-Z-Boy Incorporated
bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com <mailto:bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com>