ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:30:27

In the shipment of TSM Server for AIX Version 3.7 I'missing
a package and a fileset:

Package tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.webhelp
Fileset tivoli.tsm.license of Package tivoli.tsm.license.

The manual "Tivoli Storage Manager for AIX, Quick Start 3.7
(GC35-0367-00)"
Pgs 5 & 6 states that these are part of the TSM Server package for AIX.
Has there been any repacking in the meantime without reflection in the
documents and where can I get the missing base filesets? A simple
install
of the latest maintenance (IP22003 & IP22005) was unsuccessful a la
"No installable software products were found".

Another question occurred with DRM. Is this feature a separate shipment
according to the separate license or is it part of the Server package?

Last but not least a question about virutal volumes: Is there a way to
preserve the structure of stgpools and volumes of a source server across
the net to a target server, e.g: How to separate vaulted DB-Backups and
vaulted user data on the target server in separate stgpools? I remember
an article concerning copy stgpools and virtual volumes but can't find
him.

Hych and tia,
Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Horst SCHERZER                       mailto: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Zentraler Informatikdienst Uni-Wien           Fax:   (+43 1) 4277  x9140
Universitaetsstr.7                          Phone:   (+43 1) 4277 x14053
A-1010 Vienna, Austria              URL: http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
--------------FAB671E5FA4A4E65060CA38E