ADSM-L

ADSM and SAP 4.6 on DB2 v6.1

2000-05-23 18:28:02
Subject: ADSM and SAP 4.6 on DB2 v6.1
From: Peter Griffin <peter.griffin AT ZURICH.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:28:02 +1000
Is anyone backing up  SAP 4.6 / DB2  6.1  on AIX 4.3.3 running TSM server /
client 3.7

When we last upgraded an ADSM client we found that the SAP backup utilities
failed and we had to back level certain components of the client to get it
functioning.

I would like to get any fore warning of the potential for similar problems
before going ahead with the upgrade to TSM.

Peter Griffin
Zurich Financial Services Australia

"This email is intended for the named recipient only.  The information contained
"This email is intended for the named recipient only.  The information contained
in this message may be confidential, or commercially sensitive.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not reproduce or distribute any part of the
email, disclose its contents to any other party, or take any action in reliance
on it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately.  Please delete this message from your computer."