ADSM-L

Re: Errors on Scheduled backup

2000-05-23 13:33:25
Subject: Re: Errors on Scheduled backup
From: William Boyer <wboyer AT PTD DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 13:33:25 -0400
I had a problem like this on 1 client. I opened a PMR for it and the
explaination I got back was to increase the MAXNUMMP for the node. The
default for this in 3.7 is 1, but it doesn't show up on a Q NODE command. I
up'd it for that node and the next backup ran. Since then I haven't had any
problem with this node, but I haven't had any problems like this with the
other 148 nodes I backup, either.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.