ADSM-L

Errors on Scheduled backup

2000-05-23 09:59:19
Subject: Errors on Scheduled backup
From: Joe Spade <jaspade AT IX.NETCOM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:59:19 -0400
I am backing up an oracle database.  The database is stopped and it is a
routine backup.  Everything backs up fine until I get to the last
directory.  The file in rather large.  It is 2,097,160,192 bytes in
size.  When it starts to back up I get an unsuccessful in the log and
'ANS1312E Server media mount not possible.  In the activity log I get
the following error:
    ANR2579E Schedule Oracle_Daily_Backup in domain Oracle_Dailybk for
node Oracledb failed (return code 4)

Any idea why it failed?  Is the file too big to be backed up?

Any help would be appreciated.

Joe Spade