ADSM-L

Re: Starting the Scheduler in Open Edition

2000-05-23 05:24:23
Subject: Re: Starting the Scheduler in Open Edition
From: Koen Leeten <koen.leeten AT KBC DOT BE>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:24:23 +0200
I don't know about the way it is done in AIX ( I am a Unix newbie) but the way
i set it up a few years ago is the following.
I  start and stop them from MVS using batch jobs that execute rexx scripts on
openedition (I don't know anymore where i found them (from IBM but further
???)). It is a set of scripts to start  and stop a daemon, list active daemons
or give the status of a specific daemon. If you wan't the scripts mail me and
i'll send them to you.
Koen.

don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM on 23/05/2000 02:18:00