ADSM-L

Re: Problems with scheduler

2000-05-19 17:36:28
Subject: Re: Problems with scheduler
From: Mark Mooney <mark_mooney AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 14:36:28 -0700
My apologies, after further checking dsmc sched is not running.  If i start it
in the foreground the client asks me to log into the server.  passwordaccess is
set to generate.  If i leave it running in the foreground it gets the
schedules.  If i do a nohup dsmc sched 2> /dev/null & the process does not stay
running.  I suspect because it it asking for a login in the background.  How
does it store that information?

Thanks,
Mooney