ADSM-L

Re: TSM Version 4

2000-05-18 12:41:38
Subject: Re: TSM Version 4
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 11:41:38 -0500
Sunil,

Until the product goes GA, the only folks to get access to the (beta) docs.
are under confidential, non-disclosure agreements with IBM... standard
industry practice.  If you want to know about specific "futures" info,
sometimes various individuals will post items here (usually because we just
got back from a conference of some kind) but it definitely won't be anything
akin to product docs.  I can tell you from first-hand experience that the
product doc.s are almost the last thing that gets out the door when a new
release ships.

Regards,
Don

Don France