ADSM-L

Re: should we post an FAQ

2000-05-18 10:33:05
Subject: Re: should we post an FAQ
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:33:05 -0400
> I'm developing an FAQ for the ADSM community...

Some of you have received copies of my "ADSM functional directory",
which is an alphabetical tabulation of factoids which help me keep all
the ADSM facts straight amongst all the other things that I have to
keep track of in the systems programming business, as well as to preserve
often hard-won information.  I've finally gotten around to creating a web page
(rudimentary, to start), which has a link to the funcdir...

       See:   http://people.bu.edu/rbs

 Richard Sims, Boston University OIT