ADSM-L

Question regard E tape

2015-10-04 17:30:27
Subject: Question regard E tape
From: Loudway [mailto:loudway AT YAHOO DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi, *SM gurus:

We are going to upgrade our 3590 tape drives in 3494 to E drives, and at the
same time we are going to start using new E tapes. However, we don't want to
get ride of our old B type tapes. So my question is can I use these two type
of tapes in one tape library at the same time ? Is there some gotchas I need
to be aware?
Will it cause any confusion on ADSM side??

Thanks a lot.

Ming

http://im.yahoo.com

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please
let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy
the message or disclose its contents to anyone.