ADSM-L

Re: ????s on ADSM 3.1.0.8 (Win98) client after install or upgrade

2000-05-17 13:19:53
Subject: Re: ????s on ADSM 3.1.0.8 (Win98) client after install or upgrade
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 13:19:53 -0400
Andy Raibeck kindly replied, in part ...
> P.S. Believe it or not, some of us *do* care!   :-)

Well, I know you do and so do the vast majority of the ADSM technical folks
I've met here and at SHAREs.

I must admit that a few years ago when Mr. Raibeck went from being what I
called "Most Valuable Customer", because of the unbelievably good input he
gave IBM on behalf of us all ... to vendor, I was somewhat dismayed.  All
your work, Andy, on this list and at SHARE (and I suspect other events) is
much appreciated and shows repeatedly how foolish those selfish thoughts of
mine were.  Thanks again!

Peter Cyr was indeed the contact.  Good detective work :-)

Best regards,

Wayne T. Smith                          ADSM AT Maine DOT edu
ADSM Technical Coordinator - UNET       University of Maine System