ADSM-L

Windows NT registry backup failing

2015-10-04 17:30:27
Subject: Windows NT registry backup failing
From: Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM [mailto:Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi *SM-ers!
I have a Windows NT 4.0 server which fails to backup his registry for a few
days now. All files are backed up ok, but the dsmerror.log states:

05/14/2000 21:00:19 ANS1078S *** Unknown system error 265; program ending
***
05/14/2000 21:00:19 ANS4036E An error occured saving the registry key.

05/14/2000 21:29:43 ANS1512E Scheduled event 'DAILY_2100' failed.  Return
code = 4.

Error 265 doesn't seem to be a valid Win32 error code, so I'm stuck!
Anybody seen this before?
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.