ADSM-L

Re: How I can delete 1 File from all Filespaces

2000-05-17 10:54:16
Subject: Re: How I can delete 1 File from all Filespaces
From: Lloyd Klassen <lklass AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:54:16 -0400
I had the same problem. I used a select command to find the files.

select filespace_name,hl_name,ll_name,object_id,backup_date from backups
where ll_name like '%JPG.VBS' and node_name='NODE'

Use the undocumented delete object command then to delete the files.

delete object 0 nnnnnn   where nnnnnn is the object_id parameter.

I put the commands in a script to eliminate the chance of deleting the
wrong objects.

Michael Zarbock <mzarbock AT FIDUCIA DOT DE> on 2000/05/17 06:28:01 AM