ADSM-L

Re: TSM backing up NAS appliances

2000-05-17 06:41:20
Subject: Re: TSM backing up NAS appliances
From: Steven Bridge <ccaasub AT UCL.AC DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:41:20 +0100
We will also be very interested in any plans Tivoli have for implementing
backup solutions for NAS devices. We don't have any yet but are likely
to start doing so within the year - and I would imagine that this will
be a growing requirement for many sites.

>I am wondering when Tivoli finally will have their own NDMP solution? H=
>opefully
>I will learn more from the TSM seminar I will attend on thursday?

 Steven Bridge     Systems Group, Information Systems, EISD
                          University College London
 email: s.bridge AT ucl.ac DOT uk                   tel: +44 (0)20 7679 2794