ADSM-L

Re: Adsm Unix client

2000-05-16 19:37:28
Subject: Re: Adsm Unix client
From: Mebs Esmail <mesmail AT VANSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 19:37:28 -0400
Question:
Can anyone shed some light on this...
My Unix client for Adsm (Solaris 2.6) crops out after the dsmsched.log file
reaches a certain size eventhough I have put in the schedretention period of
2 Days. During a normal incremental backup it crops out with the error
message "can not open the dsmsched.log file".
Once I recreate a new blank dsmsched.log file everything works fine for few
days and then same issue comes up again.
Would appreciate any help I can get on this..

Thanks

Mebs Esmail
Network Analyst
Alcatel Canada, Transport Automation