ADSM-L

Re: Web Interface for NT Clustered Drives

2000-05-16 14:22:58
Subject: Re: Web Interface for NT Clustered Drives
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:22:58 -0500
I haven't seen the latest TSM fix level;  you can use RConsole to run
command line client (until this gets addressed)... probably a "trick" issue
to solve, as NT cluster support is so new.  They need to allow another
dsmcad service that we can configure to get on/off treatment between the
owning nodes, similar to the scheduler services --- you could probably do
this manually, except they've locked the two services together (dsmcad &
remote agent) without documenting how to create additional dsmcad service
daemons.  Maybe this will be addressed in PTF stream.

Regards,
Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA