ADSM-L

Data base

2015-10-04 17:30:27
Subject: Data base
From: Gies, Joanne [mailto:joanne.gies AT CONNEXT DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Have 7020 mb of assigned space on DB. Have used 85% and before I add another
volume, does anyone have any ideas why this usage is not decreasing although
we are backing up much less, and deleted a ton of filespaces and nodes.
Would extending or reducing DB's help. Can I compress the DB?

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please
let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy
the message or disclose its contents to anyone.