ADSM-L

Re: HSM Functionality

2000-05-15 17:07:44
Subject: Re: HSM Functionality
From: Tony Garrison <Anthony.Garrison AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:07:44 -0500
Tracy;
        I appreciate your response.  How are you using HSM? Do you have
naming policies in place and how many management classes are you using?
Anything that you all think might be useful information for planning and
implementation purposes.  We are considering using HSM to assist us in our
administration of the ADSM/TSM servers.  Thxs in advance for your asistance.

Anthony Garrison, MCSE, MCP+I, A+
Cell (210) 913-9836
Pager 753-9836
anthony.garrison AT usaa DOT com

Words of wisdom from an IRS Auditor -
                "The trick is to stop thinking of it as YOUR money"