ADSM-L

Re: Open Edition Client

2015-10-04 17:30:27
Subject: Re: Open Edition Client
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Kent,

We had a problem open with IBM on this for months. I had to reset the
passwords
on four different systems every Mondy morning... a total pain. What version
of
OS/390 are you running ? As near as I can tell, this was actually a problem
in
Unix System Services, because when we went to OS/390 2.5, it went away and
has
never returned. We are currently on OS/390 2.8, and we have not yet moved to
TSM. So, both the server and USS clients are ADSM and we are having no
password
problems.

Shelby

Kent Hillman <khillman AT MAIL.STATE.MO DOT US> on 05/15/2000 11:59:19 AM