ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Bottleneck

2015-10-04 17:30:27
Subject: Re: ADSM Bottleneck
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Guy's,
Is this still the case? Can TSM 3.7 on NT manage multi threading across
multiple
CPU's to improve performance? Or is the processor still one of the
bottlenecks.
Help please.

Regards,

Wayne Gorton

Synergy Plus Pty Ltd
Level 6, 39-41 Chandos Street,
St Leonards, NSW 2065, Australia
( Tel: ) +61 2 9438 4385 ( Fax: ) +61 2 9437 5297
( Mobile: ) 0417427441
E-mail: waynegorton AT synergy.com DOT au
Website: http://www.synergy.com.au

This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please inform us
as soon as possible and do not use, disclose, copy or distribute this
information.

---------------------- Forwarded by Wayne Gorton/Syd/Synergy on 05/15/2000
11:04
11:04