ADSM-L

Re: select number of active files and size in MB per node?

2000-05-15 10:28:25
Subject: Re: select number of active files and size in MB per node?
From: Reinhold Wagner <rwagner AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:28:25 +0200
Lawrence,

thanks for the answer. I've checked the adsm.org archives twice but didn't find
a fitting answer.

I've tried your select, but it seems to sum active and inactive files. Is there
a possibility
to sum only active files?

TIA

Reinhold Wagner, Zeuna Staerker GmbH & Co. KG

Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US> am 15.05.2000 13:52:29

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>