ADSM-L

SQL Backtrack

2000-05-11 14:48:32
Subject: SQL Backtrack
From: "Robert L. Nelson" <rnelson AT JPSCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:48:32 -0400
I allowed my administrator passwords to expire and then reset them. I am
now having a problem backing up using SQL Backtrack. The following message
is displayed:

[dtobackup 5979] [dtocheck 6026] obsi/adsm: FATAL: ADSM: dsmInit failed,
Unable
to validate password, ANS1352E (RC52)   Session rejected: Password has
expired
[dtocheck 6026] DT-01472E: OBSI 'adsm' failed, status == 1

The ADSM server resides on an IBM RS6000 R30 running AIX and the database
being backed up is on a HP9000 570K running HPUX. Can anyone help with
resynchronizing SQL Backtrack with ADSM.

Thanks
Robert