ADSM-L

password access

2000-05-12 09:12:25
Subject: password access
From: "Etherington, Keith (K.)" <ketherin AT FORD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 09:12:25 -0400
Help very urgent,

Server code AIX 4.3.2        ADSM code 3.1.2.40

Client Sun Solaris 5.6       ADSM Clint code 3.1.03

We have a number of Sun Solaris clients all with the above code on &
working ok, but i've just defined a new client with password generate in the
dsm.sys
file and we keep on getting prompted for the password, Which means i cant
put in in an overnight schedule. Once i get prompted for the password i
enter
it and it logs onto the ADSM server but once i logout then back in again i
still get the password prompt.
Any suggetsions would be welcome we are on a tight timeline for this...

Regards
Keith Etherington