ADSM-L

Re: Netware 4.11 restore problems - no space

2000-05-11 15:31:42
Subject: Re: Netware 4.11 restore problems - no space
From: Jelle Komrij <jkomrij AT ZONNET DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:31:42 +0200
Yes, this is a problem with user disk space restrictions.
I believe that a change in a user disk space restriction (directory attribute)
is
not recognized as a change for ADSM (reason for backup). When you restore,
maybe it
is restored uncompressed.
Work around: when you notice the error, update user disk space restriction and
use
retry at the restore.
Otherwise look in the error file, notice what files where skipped and restore
them
after all.

Good luck,
Jelle Komrij