ADSM-L

Re: Problem with Compaq Server?

2000-05-11 14:07:26
Subject: Re: Problem with Compaq Server?
From: Sean Duffy <sduffy AT TORSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:07:26 -0400
What version of TSM are you using?

IN tsm 3.7.1.0 there is a problem where the backup will fail with Dr Watson
errors.

IBM APAR 26201 Covers this problem.

We have this problem (Looking at going to 3.7.2.01). Have been working with
IBM. I had sent them all the logs you mentioned plus the drwst32.log, and
he could not link the date and time of the failure between logs.

Off course a reboot would fix this. All services would be restarted.

Sean Duffy
Network Analyst
Alcatel Canada, TA

mailto:sduffy AT torsel.alcatel DOT com