ADSM-L

Re: Disaster-Recovery

2000-05-11 13:56:13
Subject: Re: Disaster-Recovery
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 12:56:13 -0500
Well, I have this 450 GB SAP database, and my ADSM server has 72 GB . . .

So I back up direct to tape (4 sessions, to 4 tape drives, over two gigabit
ethernets, about 2 hours 40 minutes; currently limited by the performance of
DLT-7000 drives. I'm getting 9 MB/sec on them . . .)

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc