ADSM-L

Re: "ghost" client sessions on 3.1.2.50

2000-05-11 13:04:29
Subject: Re: "ghost" client sessions on 3.1.2.50
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:04:29 -0700
I've also seen this problem. I upgraded from 3.1.2.20 to 3.1.2.55 and still
have the problem, yes I did have it in the older version. I have to bring
down adsm and bring it back up again to fix it.

I've also noticed a different problem with both versions. If I query the
completed schedules for the night, then change one of the schedules start
times, and re-query the completed schedules, the schedule I changed is no
longer displayed. No matter how far back I query no data is available.
What's up with that???

Geoff Gill
NT Systems Support Engineer
Computer Systems Group