ADSM-L

What tapes will recalamation of offsite pool ask for from primary pool?

2000-05-11 09:42:00
Subject: What tapes will recalamation of offsite pool ask for from primary pool?
From: Mark Brown <mbrown AT PO-BOX.MCGILL DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:42:00 -0400
Hello,

Does anyone have a handy sql command to ask an OS/390 *DSM server
what tapes from a PRIMARY tape pool I would need to reclaim an offsite
volume?

My Primary tape pool is co-located for quicker restores but my OFFSITE
tape copypool
is not to reduce tapes.

To recalaim 1 offsite tape volume I sometimes mount 3 or 4 tapes from
the primary
pool. I would like a FAST sql command to list what tapes I would need.

--
Thank You,
Thank You,

Mark Brown

Operations Supervisor
McGill University
Computing Centre Operations

E-Mail :    mbrown AT po-box.mcgill DOT ca
Phone  :    514-398-2321
WWW    :    http://mbrown.cc.mcgill.ca