ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Reporting

2000-05-10 19:42:05
Subject: Re: ADSM Reporting
From: Paul Zarnowski <vkm AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 19:42:05 -0400
At 04:57 PM 5/10/2000 -0500, Jeffery Carroll wrote:
>Thanks for the info, and I am interested.  Unfortunately I don't have
>access to  Rexx compiler, and running ADSM on NT, not AIX.  Any direction
>you could point me to, or additonal help/info would be appreciated.
>

>Thanks again,
>Jeff

Jeff (and Rajesh),
  There are Rexx interpreters for WinNT.  Regina Rexx is free, and there is
also IBM's Object Rexx, which is nice but not free.  Unfortunately, the
Rexx code that I wrote doesn't port transparently to either of these.  I
need to update the code to make it more portable, which isn't hard but I
probably won't get to it for awhile.  In the meantime, you can get the code
at the following URL.  There's also a compiled version that should run on AIX.

Source:
ftp://ftp.cit.cornell.edu/pub/special/adsm/server/daily.usage.summary.rex

Compiled (for AIX):
ftp://ftp.cit.cornell.edu/pub/special/adsm/server/daily.usage.summary

..Paul