ADSM-L

Central Scheduling Query

2000-05-10 18:45:05
Subject: Central Scheduling Query
From: Gail Smith <GASMITH AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:45:05 +1200
Hi There

I am currently running our ADSM Server on OS390 Mainframe (version
3.1.2.40). I have a mixture of clients HP, SUN, NT and Netware. I have the
NT and Netware clients centrally scheduled and would like the same for Unix
clients but I am unable to work out how to do this. I have read up on the
'preschedulcmd' but not sure if this will achieve the result. With the Unix
backups they don't kick in until the Oracle script has completed to write
the data out. Does anyone know of a way of doing this?

Cheers

Gail Smith
Operations Analyst
Ph: 912-4582