ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL error

2000-05-10 09:09:15
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL error
From: Robert King <bobking AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 09:09:15 -0400
Rick, this looks like a known problem. From the readme:

   This is FIXTEST Version 1.1.2.01.  It includes the following fix:

   -  IC26111

      If a SQL Server 7.0 database is at compatibility level 60 or 65, an
      attempt to backup the database or its transaction log would result
      in the DB-Lib message "Incorrect syntax near the keyword
      'database'" and the backup would fail.  This no longer occurs.
      Databases at any compatibility level can now be backed up
      successfully.

The fix is available at:
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/agents/ntsql/1.1.2/

Please let us know if this doesn't fix your problem or if you have any
further problems.

Bob King
bobking AT us.ibm DOT com