ADSM-L

Re: restore to different location.

2000-05-10 14:44:03
Subject: Re: restore to different location.
From: Sean Duffy <sduffy AT TORSEL.ALCATEL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:44:03 -0400
This can also be done with the Windows NT 3.x GUI interface. After you have
hit restore it will give you the option to restore to the original location
(default) or specify a location, as well you can specify whether you wish
to keep the entire directory structure, partial directory structure or no
directory structure.

Sean Duffy
Network Analyst
Alcatel Canada, TA