ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled Exchange Backup Startup Problem

2000-05-10 06:44:48
Subject: Re: Scheduled Exchange Backup Startup Problem
From: "Arendt, Volker" <arendt AT WIWI.UNI-WUPPERTAL DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 12:44:48 +0200
Hello Del and hello Jack,

thanks for your answers.
Your are right,named  Del: the scheduler service didn't even kick off the
batch file. The batch file itself works fine.
So it's not a backup or communication problem with my server (named pipe
comm.,btw), Jack.
There are two scheduler services running ont the server, the regular
scheduler service and the Exchange Scheduler Service.
After checking the Event Log today i noticed that the regualar Scheduler
Service halted. That entry was informational only.
I assume a conflict between the scheduler services.

Do i need only one despite the recommendations in the Conncect Agent
Documentation?

Any information is appreciated

Volker