ADSM-L

TDP for SQL error

2000-05-09 16:17:25
Subject: TDP for SQL error
From: Richard Smith <richard.smith.hs45 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:17:25 -0500
Hey all,

I'm testing out the TDP for SQL agent and having some problems.

TSM Client - v3.7.1
TDP for SQL - 1.1.2
ADSM Server - 3.7.1
Client Server - NT 4.0 SP 4
SQL Server - v7.0

I can backup the master, model, msdb, northwind, and pup databases fine.
When I try to backup a couple of databases created by the DBA's for me I get
the following message:

TSM Status: ANS1303E (RC3)    Client ended transaction
SQL Status: DB-LIB message: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'database'.

I'm trying to do a full backup, without truncating the logs.  I've tried
from both the GUI client and CLI client.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Rick Smith
Storage Management LTSB Team
State Farm Insurance