ADSM-L

Re: TSM on an H70

2000-05-09 00:42:57
Subject: Re: TSM on an H70
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT OPENMIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 00:42:57 -0400
Hmmm.
ADSM support told me that it grabs 'em as it needs 'em - didn't say what normal
operations were.  I guess you mean backups=normal operations.
i would think it would use multiple CPUs there if it needed to, but can't prove
it.

Are you running AIX process accounting? would that show you?

--
Mr. Lindsay Morris