ADSM-L

Re: * SM SAN question - A brave new world...

2000-05-09 09:15:32
Subject: Re: * SM SAN question - A brave new world...
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 09:15:32 -0400
Keith -

We are using an STK  9730 Connected to a Dell Powervault 35F SCSI to Fibre
bridge to a Dell Powervault 51F Switch ( OEM'ed from Bocade I believe).

I thing the Dell SAN folks need to do some configuring on their end before I
will be able to see it in *SM.

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com